We Do Respect DMCA Requests…
All downloadable files on our site are not our property and we don’t claim its ownership at all. We actually don’t host any original file. It’s all copied material from other third party sites which is freely available over the internet. We are just making it easy for newbies to get desired material. We don’t reserve any Copyrights of any material. The content you download from this site is from different owners and they genuinely reserve the rights where MP3OST.NET doesn’t take any kind of responsibility of any content. On the other hand, it’s our top consideration and to provide virus-free/Malware-free content. If you ever feel to download and use this content for commercial purpose, do it on your own risk as we are not responsible for any loss. Therefore, we strongly recommend using the content for private purpose.
Moreover, MP3OST.NET complies with Digital Millennium Copyright Act and it’s our policy to answer any infringement notices and take proper actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If you find that your content has been copied here and want its removal form the site then feel free to contact us along with enough and detailed evidences. Please follow the instructions if you want to send notice. Only Proper DMCA Notices will be answered.
- Provide an evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also involve a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in codstak.com’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please allow up to a week for an email response. Kindly note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Email me at email@example.com